Air Conditioning Services Rotherham
Air conditioning now comes as a standard with around 85% of new vehicle’s and will need regular checks and servicing as with most mechanical parts.
When working properly your AC unit will do more than just keep you cool. A fully operational AC will greatly improve the air quality inside your car by filtering pollen, pollutants and any airborne bacteria.
Unpleasant odours which circulate around your car are caused by a build up of bacteria within your AC unit and vents. Have them eliminated with a full antibacterial deep clean to your AC.
To maintain fuel efficiency and the overall efficiency of your Air Conditioning within your vehicle your AC systems will require servicing every 2-3 years.
- System oil replenishment.
- Leaks, performance and temperature thoroughly checked.
- Refrigerant recovery.
- Evacuation of moisture and air from system.
- Air con recharge for refrigerant to recommended manufacturer levels.
- Antibacterial deep clean to banish odours.